Magic & Live Jazz Shows in Austin!
Usually hosting magic shows, Magic's Theater & Museum is dedicating its space to a night of live jazz in Austin twice a month as a tribute to the great jazz musicians of the 20th century. Jazz at Magic's is a special night full of live music and entertainment where we feature local musicians in the intimate setting of our theater. The night will also feature a special performance from the master magician, John Magic, and include free exploration of the unique collection of magic artifacts, posters, and illusions within the museum. The event will be sponsored by local wineries and distilleries, who will be providing complimentary drinks to all guests. It is also BYOB and 21+. Light snacks and pastries along with non-alcoholic beverages will be available for purchase.
Included in Ticket Price:
- Intimate seating for a night of quality local Austin jazz
- Access to our museum of magic artifacts, posters, and illusions
- Special performance from the master magician, John Magic
- A complimentary cocktail sponsored by local distillery, Nine-Banded Whiskey
Doors are at 9:00pm, band will play 9:30-11:30pm with 15-min intermission at 10:30pm. Special performance from the magician will follow intermission.
Live Jazz Shows in Austin Schedule:
- Friday, July 23rd: Soul Wagon
- Friday, August 6th: Erik Telford Collective
- Friday, August 20th: TBD
- Friday, September 3rd: Zack Varner Quintet
- Friday, September 17th: Soul Wagon
Click the button below to see the full schedule of Jazz at Magic's.