The show is family friendly and is approximately an hour and fifteen minutes. Stage Magic is one of the oldest performing arts in the world. Performed before a large audience, the magician entertains with stage illusions and tricks of seemingly impossible feats. The magician cuts his assistant in three, levitates her, floats a table in the air, and more.
Stage Show Details
- This show is family friendly, all ages are welcome!
- Show starts at 7pm and doors open at 6:30pm. Please do not be late.
- All tickets are $30.
- Children three years and under are free on an adult's lap.
- Reservations are required.
- BYOB. Beer and Wine Only. No other beverages or snacks permitted.