The museum is open Tuesday through Thursday, 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Please call 512-289-4461 24 hours in advance for reservations. Entrance is $10 for all ages.
- Photographs and posters of contemporary Magicians David Copperfield, Dean Dill, Fred Kapps, Professor Dai Vernon, and Lance Burton
- Harry Houdini's Chinese Water Torture Cell
- American Sculptor John Roger's 1877 "The Traveling Magician" and "School Days"
- 1924 Carter the Great Vanishing the Elephant poster
- World famous Magician Doug Henning's personal wardrobe, props and photographs
- Cardini photographs and award plaque
- T. Nelson Downs' photographs and coins